a new beginning...

Monday, June 2, 2008

Turbulence Training


So I have officially entered the TT2 Transformation Challenge. Sort of ironic since that is where I 1st learned of Billy's transformation. I had purchased TT some time ago but never really got the hang of it. I think it was the Super Sets and "unconventional" exercises that had me a bit confused, but since I read NROL I gained a better understanding of the concept and now I'm sold on it. I've got 84 days to make some measurable changes. Structure is what I need. A clear starting point and ending point.

Hell, Summer hasn't even started yet (at least not on the calendar anyway).

4 comments:

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

You are going to kick butt! Let me know if you have any questions.

Craig

Ripx180 said...

Keep us posted on how the TT2 goes.

GeneTheK said...

Absolutely. 4 days in and feeling great!

Ripx180 said...

sounds like a good place to be ;)