a new beginning...

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Guess what I'm wearing???


OK, now that I have your attention I must 1st humble myself. For the longest time I have only worn 2 pair of pants to work - 1 black (size 38) & 1 brown/tan (size 36 with the elastic waistband). Back & forth alternating days since I REFUSE to buy a larger size.

The last 2 days have been different - I actually tried on a normal pair of 36" slacks and they fit! These have been sitting in my closet for well over a year and are practically brand new. Man it made me feel good. Plus it proves the point that training and proper nutrition have positive results.

But wait...I've been here before, maybe some of you have too?

Make a bit of progress, see some positive results and then let up on the gas. Slack off a bit. Have a beer - maybe 2 or 3. Order out and "reward" yourself a bit too much a bit too soon. Sound familiar? Sure does to me as it is me - or should I say it was me.

This GeneTheK is different. Let me prove it to you on August 11th when Billy's contest ends.

1 comment:

Ripx180 said...

I have several pairs of pants in my closet just waiting to be worn again. I think you might find some tuff competition this time around in Billy's challenge ;). If I haven't said it before... I'm not messing around :). Then again my body seems to have a super good talent of holding onto unwanted pounds. Its a win win for all of us. Get it Genethek!