a new beginning...

Monday, September 22, 2008

September 22nd and a title change


Happy Autumn everyone. As we turn the page on a new season and say goodbye to summer, I thought this was a good time to make a few changes.

Changed template on blog. Nothing radical - I just like the color scheme.

Also changed the title to "The Journey" and dropped the 40. It's not like in another 25 day this all ends (shit I hope not) and then "poof", rather I think I should place my emphasis on how this a Journey of transformation. A Journet with no end - and that is not a bad thing at all! In order to have the healthy body I desire and the lifestyle I want, I must act accordingly for the rest of my life; not just for 12 months at a time.

Today is the last day to officially begin the 12 week TT3 transformation contest. I hit the gym hard @ 5:30 am and had an awesome workout. Tonight I will take my "before" pictures and I have promised myself I would take them every Monday until the contest is over - regardless of the outcome of the NY Jets football games.

I hope my fellow FATties are doing well. Time for the Fall harvest.

2 comments:

Ripx180 said...

looks like your about ready to turn over a new leaf?? ;)

I think Susie is doing the TT contest too so you will have a fellow FAT member in there.

I hear you on this being a life long journey with no end. I just got to get to the part where its more fun than work. ;) still working on that too. Hope the fall harvest treats you well.

Melissa said...

I love Autumn :) Sounds like your in a good place. Something about the new season feels refreshing, like turning another page and continuing and learning on the journey :) Okay Im starting to sound like a hallmark card. :p